}

Friday 28 March 2014

One of a kind, many kinds.

Apart from being a responsible, sweet looking, loving and hardworking man.. I look out for details like this: his watch, the type of shoes he wears and his smell. Yeap, those are the things I keep a look out for on first meet up. Weird? I'd say so too. I love guys in pastel shirts. I love men in white shirts and especially more if he were to pair it with dark blue jeans. I love men in well-fitted tees and jeans. I love looking at a sporty kinda man. I love scruffy looking kinda man. I love funny man. I LOVE A FUNNY MAN. Ya gotta emphasize on that coz I can't be with a man who's boring and not spontaneous and fun and adventurous. No-way-can-we-click. Bonus points: strong chest, sexy arms and thattt V. Oh my, perfecto hahaha. Sure, appearance is one but how he is around me is another huge plus point. A true gentle man is easily spotted. I've worked and been around with few (or rather, many) that I can point out within the few minutes after a handshake. You may say that's unfair but hey, my judgements are hardly wrong and unfortunately, players plays it well. Though I guess they sometimes forgot who they're dealing with. Haha.

I'm not saying that I'm like a know it all because I believe that it doesn't take much to know if a man is doing it sincerely or simply wanting to score. Last I went out with a friend and he was truly one of a kind. Or rather, one of my kind. He texts to inform or update on whereabouts, he offers his non-existent blazer, kept his cool despite being injured, he's polite to all the waiters and waitresses who serves us for all our meals, he tried to pay for all but.. Let's just say I'm a working class lady and a smart one that is. Hahaha I got the bill before he could. *winks*, fetches me in a cutie ride and the whole day that we spent with each other, it was easy. Yeah I couldn't find another suitable word for it. Things just moved smoothly and they weren't even planned fyi. What's crazy? Despite my annoying handphone that kept dying on me, it didn't bother me one bit because I didn't even find the need to check on anything.

That was one of a kind, my kind but I'm not his kind and that's perfectly fine.

Just imagine when I meet my kind who's his kind too. Sparks fly. Explosions. Boomz. Okay I kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment