}

Wednesday 6 March 2013

I'm bipolar, I think.



 It was just one of those stupid mornings when I woke up with a heavy heart all thanks to the horrid dream I had the night before. It was all flash backs of the past and cmon, who doesn't hate when such things happen right? I thank my lucky stars and god for having me in such a strong and supportive circle.

I have kind honest sisters that replies me with words that brought tears to my eyes and even my parents prepared comfort food for me. (Dad made the prata and Mom made the sticky mango rice.) Not forgetting my girlfriends (Syaf, Sue, Atiqah, Zaimah, Faezah, Zie. Yes special shout out to you girls if you're reading this!) Haiz I received so much love from all of them that I never knew how to say thank you anymore. Haha I'm tearing right now while typing all these in the office. No, I'm not slacking but since I have done 80% in my to-do list, I think it's cool to update my blog for a while.


 Sometimes it's easier to take your leave when things start to not go your way? Especially when you've tried so many times and it simply doesn't satisfy you. Do you get what I mean? I'm not entirely leaving, leaving, but I have a feeling I might very soon and have I mentioned that my attention and mood changes very fast lately? Unfortunately I get temperamental way too easily and that scares me! Hahaha. If you know me well enough, I usually just let the matter go and like.. Ah whatever and move on. But now, I will curse 1001 words in my heart AND THEN I'll move on. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment