}

Saturday 23 March 2013

1968 BABY.

We celebrated Mom's birthday a day earlier which was on Sunday because everyone will have school and work the next day and usually that will end very late. Especially mine. Haiz working full time and studying part time can sometime kill me but oh wells, let's not talk about that now.

Split cabs and decided to camwhore for a while with the sisters.


Our second visit at this Tandoori Restaurant and the food there NEVER dissapoint us. 

  
I really realy really think that my mom and grandma looks exceptionally beautiful here. 


 Everyone enjoyed the food very much. But the only mistake we made was that we ordered a lil too much meat for the lunch. Hehe.


Next up, featuring my chiobu sisters! WHY SO PRETTY AH?!



My one and only beloved parents. If you haven't noticed, they are my everything and there's no second best when it comes to them. Both are equally important to me and I wished I could be better for them in time to come though idk what else to improve la. I think I'm too good of a daughter and eldest sister already. HAHA.



 My mom's a housewife and she cooks very good food almost everyday. The only time she doesn't cook is when she's pure lazy (which is hardly) or when she's sick (then someone on the family will cook and it's usually my second sister.) My dad put the importance of eating together and I can't thank them enough for those actions because "those who eats together stays together" and that's not just a quote. It's proven to have a happy and blessed family like mine. How's yours? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment