}

Saturday 23 March 2013

One day after the other.

Ohh my god. I really don't know where to begin! So I shall spam and hopefully update abit here and there. Haha.


Chill night out with Atiqah and we shared about whatever and anything over kebabs and sheesha. 
Love simple nights like this!


One of the nights after am done with work. Ps; Nearing to NUS Open Day, I've been going home late and by late, I meant past midnight. Okay that aside, dad heated up the seafood and made the kicap cili padi thingy for me to eat. I wanted to cry because he's always so nice when I'm feeling down. 
Hahaha it's like as if he knows I'm tired etc.


Right after NTU's Open House, I went up to town to meet my grandma and aunts. Plan was to get my Mom's birthday present and mission accomplished. And that cutie up there is my cousin. She's too cute I feel like biting her! Hahaha.


 We decided to have a "photoshoot" at home because.. 
I BROUGHT MY POLARIOD OUT BUT THERE ISN'T ANY FILMS. -_-


Finest edition ever offered, complete in one volume with colour insert showing leaves from the Book of Mazarbul! Gotta love the gilded edges and two colour foil stamping. Not forgetting the foldouts colour maps. Specially bought for my one and only Mak who turns 45 and yes, she's a book worm. A hardcore one I'd add! Hehe love loveee.

No comments:

Post a Comment