}

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Syaff's 23rd at Delicious Scotts Square.




 I would say that all the food tasted really good. Especially the Steak and Nasi Kerabu. No I didn't order that, the guys did and we all had a bite of all the food that was ordered. My Spicy Seafood Linguine wasn't that spicy to my tastebuds so I'd give it a just pass. The Beef Fries was damn sinful and worth the price we paid because it was good for the whole table.

As a matter of fact, I'd rate the ambience, service, food and price a 4/5. 


And then here comes the BEST and all of our FAVOURITE time!!!


 Check out how WIDE the BIRTHDAY girl was SMILING. HAHAHA. Her expression was priceless!


3 different desserts just nice for all 8 of us. I love the Sticky Date Pudding the most and the Pavlova the least because.. There are fresh cream in it! Hahaha if you still don't know, I don't take cream. Whatever the cream may be, fresh cream la, whipped cream la, I don't like. It's just disgusting to me. Force me to eat it and I'll vomit everything out in an instant. Hahaha no kidding. 
So usually I'll just scrape it out and eat whatever's left. ;)


Crazy credits to Maryana for the beautifully done birthday scrap book. Hehe. Not only did the birthday girl love it, we all did too! Plus check out our Display Picture. HAHAHA. Many thanks to Faezah for putting together our faces or rather, what she visualise us all as. 
Best was Suefee's. It really does looks like her! (Y)


 The ladies that I've never regretted knowing. The ladies that I'll grow young together. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment