}

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Quarter life crisis?

I am at this particular cross road of my life and I simply want to just drop everything. I don't have the mood or rather, motivation to work anymore and I wanna quit uni. Another 2 years of studying seems like a longgggg way to go and I know that many have been ensuring me that it'll all be worth it in the end. Cmon I already know that but I literally am doing all this against my own "will". If that even makes sense because deep down I know I wanna own and complete a degree. Some may say that a paper certificate will not dictate how you'll live your life but to me, that might just be a basis to what I can build upon. If you get what I mean, good and thank you.

As for work wise, I feel like my partner is not doing as much as I can or would do. I know age is catching up on her but to have the same the job position, I sometimes feel like life is hell unfair. I feel like my income should be higher. Or maybe I'm not thankful enough for what god has somehow or another, given me. I don't know. I just don't feel like working or doing repetitive events yearly. Though I've only been here for 3+ years. And not that the events are boring or what la coz every single year there'll be tweaks and additions to "spice things up" a little. A definite plus point is that most of my colleagues are such nice people and there are so many benefits being in this company.

Haiz I'm in such a freaking dilemma right now and that if I get 3 calls for a chance to "move on", I'll so my solat istiharah and then we'll see how things goes.. Till then, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment