}

Monday 1 April 2013

My dearest cutie snowball.

Sue's surprise party falls on the same day of NUS Open Day and besides the fact that the week before was madness, I managed to push myself to be there. Reached only at 10pm and prior to that, I successfully ordered all the food! KFC Family Meal > Sushi Platter > Sarpino's and thank god I bought all the utensils and drinks before hand! Phewwww. We also split the job amongst us all. Zaimah with the booking and checking in of the hotel, Nurul with the buying of gifts and Faezah with helping of collecting drinks and utensils from my place. (Y)







 



 The lady got 2 sets of Benefit's make-up set and a spanking new VS bag for her to use for work. That's one of the reasons why I love my girls, we never fail to buy gifts that's not only a want but also a need. Using something on a daily basis is what keeps the thoughts of each other going (at least that's what I think). At times, we can be very busy to meet up for our weekly teh tarik session at Gombak but deep down, I know that we're always in each other's heart. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment