}

Wednesday 23 July 2014

I need a breather.

One of the sucky things right about now is that I've got no partner to do my PADI Open Water Dive with. Yeah I was supposed to go with my sister earlier but apparently she's got better plans. Oh wells.. Just my luck I guess! I knew I gotta do the things I wanna do myself and not expect others. Dad's scheduled for his knee operation in September and will be away from work for a good 3 months and therefore I doubt my Istanbul trip is ever gonna happen. Financial wise, I'm bound to fork out quite a bit even though my sisters are working and fyi, earning much more than me. -.-

I can never understand why my dad has to go through me always and not ask the others straight. I very well know my responsibilities as the eldest sister but sometimes, things aren't fair and I've been swallowing all that I could.. Haiya. Anyway, that aside. I've got 3 things that I have in mind but I will only go ahead and take the plunge with one! Zero plans to even tell anybody about it. It's either I do or I.. Die.

Hahahaha yeah must drama mama a bit ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment