}

Friday 28 February 2014

Beauty or pain..

I've been over the moon when I found out that Renny and Zu got me a Clarisonic Mia for as a birthday gift which btw was yes, extremely belated hahaha. They got it overseas and thus all the delay + I keep forgetting to get it from Renny. The fact that our schedule are busier than usual, or probably just me, makes it even tougher to meet up. Last I saw her was during her engagement and my, she looked damn pretty!

That aside, next on my list and which I can only purchase when I'm back from Bali! Hehehe yeap, planning's in process though it's not much of a hu ha because .. Meh nvm. I'll probably go with zero expectations and an open mind. :)

Never thought I would actually want them blue boxes but I'm beginning to  lean towards them.. If I had a choice and the money (without worrying about paying my degree), the 'Tiffany Hearts' would be my definite it.






I might get the one in gold or plain silver. I loveeee gold but I might settle for silver just so it can match with my Pandora (though silver's too plain for my liking as there aren't many blinks on it). Let me know what do you guys think? Haha.

Anyway, god know who reads this space of mine but here's sending some ♡ to each and everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment