}

Monday 30 December 2013

I.

The only thing that has been bothering me late at night and usually early morning is the fact that we don't talk as often as we did before. In all honesty, I miss those times where we can talk about anything and everything, the things that happens daily at work or at home, the events that we've been to or simply ranting and complaining about our day, disturbing and annoying each other but always ending up with a smile. I mean.. At least that's how I felt and I hope the same goes to you too.

Hope is probably all that I have.

I wished you'd ask me again, I wished you'd get on my nerves like you always do, I wished you'd say something. This friendship that we both share. It's different. It's different when it's with you and I don't ever want to lose you, even if we are just.. Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment