}

Wednesday 13 November 2013

To breathe.

The time of the month couldn't strike me at a better timing. I attending this ICDL Advanced Excel course, with a test at the end in order for me to get the certificate that's known worldwide fyi and me being myself, I somehow must pass it. Passing rate is 75% and okay la.. It wasn't that tough to begin with. What's tough is the freaking module paper that I have to get through this semester. Again, I can't believe I'm continuing a degree despite holding a job full-time. IT IS DAMN TIRING, MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY DRAINED LA WA LAU. :((((

Can't help but feel a pinch of jealousy to those out there who gets the luxury of parent's sponsoring their studies and still, plays around and not caring a single shit on graduating. Or those who are just job-hopping, not studying, not working, not doing anything. Bunch of.. Idiots. Oh wells, whatever. I'm just having it the hard way and.. Nothing ever comes easy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment